Welcome to the World of the Nationwide Search of America's Top Drummer

Here, drummers can share experiences, swap tips and more!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Interview with a Next Great Drummer Contestant & Performer Aunjel Adams




Q:
How did you hear about the Next Great Drummer Competitions and what was your first impression?

A:
Chrystal Allen Ojon, my Aunt, told me about it, and my first impression was this was a great idea. It's well thought of and put together and is a great opportunity for many!

Q:
What City did you compete in?

A:
The very first NGD competition in Chino, CA, I performed in the Valley and also in Las Vegas!

Q:
What project are you working on now?

A:
My own CD and playing in entertainment shows. My Link is www.myspace.com/aunjel23

Q:
Where do you perform next?

A:
At the Orange County Fair, July 31st at 12pm - See you all there.

Please support up and coming artist.

1 comment:

GospelGramsU said...

A rising star to shine for all to see is Aj...no matter what!!! 'she sets it off, just like her song say's and exposes her listeners to the complexities of her life and the lives of those who can maybe relate to those complexities..you feel the deepness of her emotions and the suck you in for the ride of your life, I love the ocean style relaxing mood that her style creates in any atmostphere and you will too, just check her out and see!!!!! Yes she is my child and I love her no matter what!!!